Best practices for your 30 second elevator pitch:
Think in terms of 3 bullet points
- What is the problem in the market (why does your product/service exist)?
- How do you solve that problem?
- Why is your organization unique?
If you focus on these 3 things, you will have a concise pitch delivery. Other aspects of getting your pitch down across your entire organization:
* Recording the pitch
* Components of a good pitch
* Developing a good pitch
* Testing your pitch
* Customizing your pitch
* When to give the pitch
* Common pitch mistakes
* Capturing the pitch
* Measuring the pitch for individuals
* Measuring the pitch for groups
* Coaching the pitch